Thursday, June 12, 2014

Concrete is no match for the Batmobile in Batman: Arkham Knight

Rocksteady returns to its Batman series with Arkham Knight, taking a more original approach with a new antagonist and incorporates the Batmobile. The gameplay video above highlights how the Batmobile moves, especially in combat with its ability to strafe left at right. When in driving mode, the power of the Batmobile shines through, plowing through barriers as if they were made of styrofoam. And while the Scarecrow is being positioned as the main villain of the game, the Arkham Knight looks to be taking the role of making Batman's job harder as he takes a more militaristic approach to crime in Gotham. Batman: Arkham Knight was originally slated for late 2014 but was pushed back to 2015 when it will come for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

4 comments:

  1. hey, I see this site. this site was amazing and helpful for me.thanks for creating.visit my site.thanks!
    allama-iqbal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. self compacting concrete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. best architects in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks 10 real instagram likes

    ReplyDelete